Welcome to Chevrolet Bolt Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Forum dead?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    mount Prospect
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    4

    Forum dead?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi, I just found this forum. I am driving my son's Bolt. Is this forum alive, the most recent post is from February of '17??

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    New Member ~ BOLT~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeyer1958 View Post
    Hi, I just found this forum. I am driving my son's Bolt. Is this forum alive, the most recent post is from February of '17??

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Yea, It's not very active.

    It's pretty much just me...lurking around.

    Welcome aboard anyways!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    mount Prospect
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ~ BOLT~ View Post
    Yea, It's not very active.

    It's pretty much just me...lurking around.

    Welcome aboard anyways!
    Well I'm glad someone else is around. Going to run 220 to the garage today for the fast charger. Looking forward to a quicker charge time.

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    New Member ~ BOLT~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeyer1958 View Post
    Well I'm glad someone else is around. Going to run 220 to the garage today for the fast charger. Looking forward to a quicker charge time.

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Sounds good! Winter is coming...getting ready. LOL

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Dearborn
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeyer1958 View Post
    Well I'm glad someone else is around. Going to run 220 to the garage today for the fast charger. Looking forward to a quicker charge time.

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    I'm still on here from time to time. If you're looking for a good charger get the Siemens US2.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    mount Prospect
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyMike View Post
    I'm still on here from time to time. If you're looking for a good charger get the Siemens US2.
    Thanks for the recommendation

    Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    New Member ~ BOLT~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Woodstock
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    2
    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyMike View Post
    I'm still on here from time to time. If you're looking for a good charger get the Siemens US2.
    Greetings! Well that's makes it 3 of us.
    Chevy Bolt Lurker

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •