Is the Cadillac ATS-V your first Cadillac?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

ATSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions

Rinzler

Reactions
I almost bought a CTS about 2 or three years ago, but money was an issue. Now, I am ready to buy a new car and I have my sights set on an ATS-V coupe

Reactions
This will also be my first, never thought I would ever own one and sure glad Cadillac is aiming for new demographics with the ATS.

USMC70

Reactions
I had a 2014 Corvette 3LT. It was hardly getting used because if one of the kids wanted to come along I couldn't use the Corvette. The Cadillac ATS-V fit the solution. It had looks, power and the back seat. I don't regret it. So far I'm enjoying the Cadillac brand. I like the luxury to it but yet it's very sporty.

Mr645

Reactions
Our 2016 ATS-V is our first Cadillac, and likely our last. 2 months old, a few problems and dealers cannot get parts to fix it. Speaking to Cadillac about it and they offered a nice apology and told me there is nothing they can do until parts become available from their supplier. So were stuck with a $70k car with no working Cue system.

Oh, they offered to authorize the dealer to provide a loaner, an ATS 2.0 base loaner. Ok for a few days but were talking a month so far and still waiting.

Horrible customer service and support

Mr645

Reactions
Our 2016 ATS-V is our first Cadillac, and likely our last. 2 months old, a few problems and dealers cannot get parts to fix it. Speaking to Cadillac about it and they offered a nice apology and told me there is nothing they can do until parts become available from their supplier. So were stuck with a $70k car with no working Cue system.

Oh, they offered to authorize the dealer to provide a loaner, an ATS 2.0 base loaner. Ok for a few days but were talking a month so far and still waiting.

Horrible customer service and support

Reactions
Jesus I have had 4 caddys however hearing these stories in the above threads I'm beginning to doubt Cadillacs quality. ????*??

ATSVMike

Reactions
The ATS is our first, I've always owned Japanese and German cars before.

Skanlez

Reactions
My first Cadillac was a 2014 CTS V Coupe

Nagao

Reactions
Yup, ATS-V was my first Cadillac as well. Why do so many people pick this one as their first?

Last edited:

Max-N-Sac

Reactions
I have also purchased my first Cadillac(ATS-V). Cadillac products in the past did not meet my vehicle needs at the time, and I perceived the product to be overpriced for the quality, catering to a more, "privileged" clientele. When I was in the market for a more sporty vehicle, and after much research, I decided on the ATS-V